Mr. McCauley has been appointed as an arbitrator in more than 150 cases in the past decade. The following is a short sample of notable International cases.
- International Arbitration among British, Israeli and U.S. investors (as well as multiple alleged bona fide purchasers for value) for alleged breaches of the parties’ development agreements, fiduciary duties and capital call obligations in a large eight-phase commercial real estate development project
- International arbitration between a U.S. broker and a Japanese real estate investment and development company for breach of alleged obligation to pay $30 million of commissions in connection with six development projects located in Japan, China and the United States.
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Panel Member, International Centre from Dispute Resolution (ICDR)
- Participant, The Singapore International Arbitration Academy (an 11-day intensive seminar in International Commercial and Investment Treaty Arbitration), November-December 2013
- Mediation of a dispute among U.S. and Mexican partners in connection with a Mexican commercial fishing enterprise.